Bench Ortan Jumper
Canterbury Murillo Jumper
Panuu Whack Crew Sweater
Franklin & Marshall Sonny Sweater
55DSL F-Onecrew Sweater
55DSL Focalism Sweater
Tommy Hilfiger Denim Hampton Sweater
Fly 53 Pent Up Sweater
Fly 53 Tally Ho Sweater
Humor Pasja Sweater
UCLA Bird Sweater
UCLA Pate Sweater
UCLA Brennan Sweater
Scotch & Soda Cannes Jumper
Winter Fashion with Mens Sweaters
Mens sweaters should be considered saviours when it comes to winter fashion as they keep you warm and also deal with the issue of layering up a vest, t-shirt, shirt, jumper and a jacket. Mens sweaters are ideal for teaming up with a few vital winter items so you have a capsule wardrobe which will see you through to spring.
Before you start to think about what Mens sweaters you fancy buying you should get your basics right. There are just a handful of basic winter wardrobe items you need...
• Boots – spending winter in trainers can only result in wet feet or worse, slipping over and looking like a fool.
• Flat front trousers –a stylish pair of smart woollen trousers will look great and keep you warm on your way to work.
• Jeans – stay away from light coloured jeans in winter and go for darker denims or black jeans. Make sure they are not too long or you’ll have two-tone damp ankles in wet weather.
• Thermal t-shirts – thermals are not just for your dad, they are a practical way to stay insulated even in the coldest weather. Thermal Mens sweaters should be thin and cut close to the body to prevent bulkiness.
• Accessories – a hat, scarf and gloves are essential additions to your winter wardrobe and can be fashion statements in their own right.
Once you have the above vital items sorted (buying a couple of each will certainly see you through the cool weather) you can move on to choosing your key winter items – Mens sweaters. The great thing about Mens sweaters is that depending on the style you choose, you can completely transform your look.
Smart Mens sweaters make the transition from work to play seamless and the styles vary from slim fitting v-necks to chunkier jumpers with button down collars. For a smart look for work put a plain v-neck Mens sweater such as the Solid Ardmore jumper over a white shirt (or directly over your thermal for a more relaxed look) and team up with your flat front trousers. If you want the warmth of Mens sweaters but want to stay away from the traditional styles then a cardigan is a contemporary choice for the office and looks superb with a crisp white work shirt.
Mens sweaters will keep you warm no matter what you get up to away from work. For a wintery walk in the park or trip to the shops, a chunky knit Mens sweater such as the Scotch and Soda Peacock jumper and Noel cardigan with a pair of jeans would be a stylish and practical outfit choice. Mens sweaters were made for the sporty look and bold printed sweaters with a retro edge such as the range from UCLA and Franklin and Marshall add a fresh and preppy look to your winter gear.
Be prepared for the cold weather and stock up on the latest styles in Mens sweaters at Reem Clothing.