Dstrezzed Bomber Jacket Training Sweat
Dstrezzed Roll Scoop Neck Knit
Scotch & Soda Indigo Crew Sweat
Scotch & Soda Classic Melange V-Neck Knit
Nena and Pasadena Sunset Sweat
Vito Full Knit
Jack & Jones Originals Chase Knit
Antony Morato Enrique Knit
Jack & Jones Originals Spring Knit
Scotch & Soda Pique Sweater
Tommy Hilfiger Denim Vaco Sweater
Lindbergh O-Neck Knit
Tommy Hilfiger Denim Ethan Crew Knit
Tommy Hilfiger Denim Ricardo Track Top
Farah Vintage Kirtley Knit
Scotch & Soda Home Alone Sweat Bomber
Nicce London All Over Nicce Sweat
Lindbergh Sky Knit
Winter Fashion with Mens Sweaters
Mens sweaters should be considered saviours when it comes to winter fashion as they keep you warm and also deal with the issue of layering up a vest, t-shirt, shirt, jumper and a jacket. Mens sweaters are ideal for teaming up with a few vital winter items so you have a capsule wardrobe which will see you through to spring.
Before you start to think about what Mens sweaters you fancy buying you should get your basics right. There are just a handful of basic winter wardrobe items you need...
• Boots – spending winter in trainers can only result in wet feet or worse, slipping over and looking like a fool.
• Flat front trousers –a stylish pair of smart woollen trousers will look great and keep you warm on your way to work.
• Jeans – stay away from light coloured jeans in winter and go for darker denims or black jeans. Make sure they are not too long or you’ll have two-tone damp ankles in wet weather.
• Thermal t-shirts – thermals are not just for your dad, they are a practical way to stay insulated even in the coldest weather. Thermal Mens sweaters should be thin and cut close to the body to prevent bulkiness.
• Accessories – a hat, scarf and gloves are essential additions to your winter wardrobe and can be fashion statements in their own right.
Once you have the above vital items sorted (buying a couple of each will certainly see you through the cool weather) you can move on to choosing your key winter items – Mens sweaters. The great thing about Mens sweaters is that depending on the style you choose, you can completely transform your look.
Smart Mens sweaters make the transition from work to play seamless and the styles vary from slim fitting v-necks to chunkier jumpers with button down collars. For a smart look for work put a plain v-neck Mens sweater such as the Solid Ardmore jumper over a white shirt (or directly over your thermal for a more relaxed look) and team up with your flat front trousers. If you want the warmth of Mens sweaters but want to stay away from the traditional styles then a cardigan is a contemporary choice for the office and looks superb with a crisp white work shirt.
Mens sweaters will keep you warm no matter what you get up to away from work. For a wintery walk in the park or trip to the shops, a chunky knit Mens sweater such as the Scotch and Soda Peacock jumper and Noel cardigan with a pair of jeans would be a stylish and practical outfit choice. Mens sweaters were made for the sporty look and bold printed sweaters with a retro edge such as the range from UCLA and Franklin and Marshall add a fresh and preppy look to your winter gear.
Be prepared for the cold weather and stock up on the latest styles in Mens sweaters at Reem Clothing.